Thank you for your interest in becoming a part of the Atlas team!
We are looking for outstanding candidates to join our professional Teaching Faculty (see current faculty bios here). We are now offering significant faculty signing bonuses, relocation and housing stipends, and professional salaries.
Our median faculty compensation is $55,000 through a unique and aggressive teacher-centered compensation model based on four clear and meaningful performance metrics related to our vision: Student Growth and Achievement, Family Satisfaction, Classroom Culture of Achievement, and Professionalism.
Please review our employment overview and videos before applying.
School Year 2020-2021 Openings
- Family Programs Coordinator
- Human Resources and Talent Recruiter Specialist
- Building Maintenance Technician
- Custodian (Afternoon/Evening Hours)
- Kindergarten Teacher — Extended Substitute
- Kindergarten Teacher (Accepting for Future Openings)
- First Grade Teacher (Accepting for Future Openings)
- High School Extended Guest Teacher (January-April 2021)
- High School Teacher (All Subjects, Accepting for Future Openings)
External Opportunities in Partnership with Atlas Prep
- Bus Driver (Training Provided)
- Cafeteria Staff – Elementary, Middle School & High School